- If you hear a whistle, stop and look.
- No toys from home – balls, radios, dolls, etc.
- If you take a ball into a game and you leave, the ball must stay with the game.
- Everyone can play. If there are teams, the teams should stay even. If you wish to join a game, find another person.
- No running in tanbark. No balls in tanbark.
- One person at a time on the slides. Use slide in a sitting position. No climbing up or on the slides.
- No Climbing on top of bars.
- The traffic on the bars goes from the portable side to the ball wall side of the playscape. No jumping off the top of the playscape.
- No throwing or picking up of tanbark, rocks, sticks, or anything but balls.
- No touching at all. No tag. No pushing in line.
- Follow all Sartorette game rules. No making up your own rules.
- No playing behind portables or in any dirt area.
- No playing in the bathrooms.
- No kicking balls on blacktop area. No kicking rubber balls. You may kick soccer balls only.
- When first bell rings, walk to line – no drinks, no bathroom, no more playing – wait quietly for your teacher.
- When bell rings return balls to ball basket.
- Listen to and obey all yard duty supervisors.
- When you need help or have problems, find a yard duty supervisor. They are there to help you.
- Do not leave school grounds at any time without permission. If the ball goes over the fence, tell the yard duty supervisor.
- Do not play near any of the windows. On upper grade side, stay out of dirt area. On lower grade side, stay beyond the painted line.
- If you have a conflict, use Talk It Out. If that doesn’t work, get help from an adult.
Morning Ball – Green
Lunch Ball – Blue
Classroom Balls - Red