Whether you have just moved to the area, your child is about to start school for the first time, or you are looking for another district to attend, our team is here to support you through the enrollment process.
Cambrian School District educates students from Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade and all six Cambrian schools are public schools with no admission or uniform requirements. Cambrian prioritizes our district residents and offers education to students who live outside of our district boundaries, if and when space is available. Students residing in the Cambrian School District are assigned to an elementary school and Price Middle School based on their home address.
To ensure the registration process goes smoothly and quickly, please follow the process outlined below.
Gather the required documents. (A minimum of 6 documents are required) All required documents can be directly uploaded to Cambrian's online registration system. Use this link to view a detailed list prior to starting the online process.
Required enrollment documents:
- Proof of Age (required to be uploaded prior to submission) Cambrian follows the State guidelines and places students by age. View the 2021-22 Grade Level Placement Guidelines
- Proof of Immunizations (required to be uploaded prior to submission)
- Proof of Tuberculosis Skin Test or Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
- Proof of Residency: Three (3) documents total. (One document from List A is required to be uploaded prior to submission)
- Please note: Cambrian School District reserves the right to make home visits in order to verify residence at any time.
- Most recent report card (1st through 8th-grade Students Only)
- Special Education Students: A signed copy of the most current IEP or 504 plan
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry (Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten Students Only)
- Oral Health Assessment (Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten Students Only)
Start the online process. The process takes about 30-45 minutes to complete and can be saved at any time during the process. Be prepared to upload ALL your documents into the registration system. Once your registration is submitted, you will no longer have access to the system to make changes.
Wait for Document Verification and placement.
- If you are registering after school has started, please email email@example.com to ensure a quick process of your completed registration.
Transfers Within Cambrian
Cambrian School District allows Cambrian students to request movement to another school within Cambrian District. Please click for more information and all requests must be made before March 1st
Transfers Into Cambrian
Cambrian welcomes students who live outside the district boundaries to attend one of our schools. Please click for more information if you live outside the Cambrian School District boundaries.
Transfers out of the District
Cambrian Residents may request to attend school in another district. Please click for more information if you wish to attend school in another district.
Enrollment for the 2022-23 School Year begins January 24, 2022Enrollment Questions?Contact: Carlena Grandey408-558-4906Required Documents for Registration: Printable list of Cambrian's required registration documents.School Finder: Find out which Cambrian School is your home school
District Locator: Not in the Cambrian School District? Find out which school district you belong to
Change of Address Form: For all families who need to update their address with the DistrictCharter Transfer Permit: Current Cambrian Residents who have moved out of the DistrictEmergency Care Plans:Intradistrict Transfer Form: Current Cambrian students requesting a transfer to another Cambrian SchoolInterdistrict Transfer Form: Cambrian residents transferring to another school districtMedication Authorization Form: Required for students who take medicine during school hoursOral Health Exam: Required for TK & K registrationReport of Health Examination: Required for TK & K registration
Volunteer Code of Conduct: Needed by all who want to volunteer at school
- Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry Grades TK-12
- Immunization Services in Santa Clara County: English Spanish