COVID Protocol Flow Chart - to help parents understand the District's COVID protocol
Parent Attestation Form for Student Return to School from COVID-Related Symptoms
If you plan on using an FDA approved at home test for return of a symptomatic, or previously positive student, please fill out this form and return it to the front office or submit proof of the negative test. You can send a photo of the negative test to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the test into the office.
Here are some things we believe parents can do to help their child be successful in school:
- Make it a point to know the staff members at school.
- Volunteer at school.
- Attend conferences with your child’s teacher.
- Keep a school file for each child, including medical records, pictures, fingerprints, and report cards.
- Set standards for your child. Children count on caring adults to set limits for them.
- Encourage and Nurture Your Child
- Treat your child with respect.
- Build self-esteem.
- Concentrate on the positive and recognize your child’s efforts, not just his accomplishments.
- Be your child’s cheerleader as often as you are his/her coach.
- Recognize your child as an individual and avoid comparisons with other children.
- Cultivate and appreciate your child’s strengths.
- Read to your child and with your child. Let your child see you read.
- Talk with your child about daily activities.
- Keep your child healthy with proper diet, rest, and exercise.
- Have your child’s vision and hearing examined annually or as recommended by your child’s physician.
Top 10 things to help your child before they enter