Students Returning to Campus
Dear Sartorette & VSP Families,
Thank you for attending last night’s Principal Coffee, when I shared important information about students returning to our Sartorette campus for instruction. Here’s the link to the presentation. Sartorette teachers are also sharing a modified version of the same presentation to students and families in our collaborative effort to prepare everyone for a smooth transition back to the classroom on campus.
Principal Coffee Presentation from March 2, 2021
- March 8th SDC students return to Sartorette's campus
- March 15th Cohort A students return to Sartorette's campus
- March 18th Cohort B students return to Sartorette's campus
What can parents/guardians do to prepare children?
- Outfit your child with a proper fitting mask and practice wearing it during rest and play.
- Practice washing hands and using hand sanitizer properly.
- Practice 6 feet of social distancing.
- Remind your child that you’ll drop them off and pick them up at the right time and at their assigned gate. Trustworthy adults will take good care of them and keep them safe while they’re at school.
- Keep in touch with your child’s teacher and read school communications.
- Watch the following short videos with your child.
Putting on and Taking Off Masks
Wearing a Mask Helps Stop the Spread of Germs
Know How to Wear Your Mask Correctly
Wash Your Hands
Hand Washing Video
Coronavirus | How to wash your hands
Applying Hand Sanitizer
Hand Rubbing Steps Using the WHO Technique
Stop the Spread of Germs
Promoting Healthy Behaviors in School
We're thrilled to have our Sartorette students back with us in person!
All the best,
Sartorette Elementary School and
Cambrian Virtual School Program (TK-5)