Benchmark Curriculum is an English Language Arts program that consolidates the best of primary and supplementary learning programs that meet Common Core State Standards.
- Benchmark is a collaborative readers workshop model
- Writers Workshop is embedded in Benchmark ELA/ELD
- 61% of materials are Next Generation Science Standards aligned
- 80% are History Social Science framework aligned
- Grade level & vertically aligned
- Metacognitive & Metalinguistic
- Reading and writing every day
- Focuses on growth over mastery
- Embeds much of the supplemental curriculum being used:
- Implementation of 1st unit on 9/23/19
- Units 1 - 7 this school year
- Each unit takes approx. 3 weeks
- Entire school/district on same schedule
Benchmark Curriculum Support at Home
Check with your child’s teacher to learn how you can support your child with Benchmark Curriculum. If students want or need to sign into their account, they can sign in here!
Imagine Learning is a research-based, standards-aligned curriculum that builds core reading and academic language skills, including support in 15 languages.
Imagine Learning Support at Home
Students can access Image Learning at school and at home with their individual log in account. Sign in here!
- AR is a computer-based program that we use to monitor reading practices and progress.
- It helps teachers guide kids to books that are on their individual reading levels.
- Studentss take short quizzes after reading a book to check it they've understood it
- At Sartorette, we give awards and prizes for students who reach different levels by earning points from the quizzes! We like to honor them at our monthly Spirit Assembly.
- If students need to know their username and password, please email their teacher.
- You can also check the level of books and their point value on AR Book Finder
- Ready to take a quiz? Log in here!