Governing Board of Trustees
Cambrian School District Board of Trustees:
Mr. Jarod Middleton, President
Mrs. Carol Presunka, Vice-President
Mr. Donald Rocha, Clerk
Mr. Randy Scofield
Mrs. Janet Gillis
The Governing Board of Trustees values the Cambrian Community and encourages public attendance at meetings. Any member of the public may address the Board at all meetings. If you would like to share a comment with the Board, please complete a Public Comment Form and give it to the Superintendent's Secretary prior to the start of the meeting. Comments are limited to three (3) minutes. In accordance with Education Code 35145.5, the Board cannot enter into a formal discussion or make a decision on any matters not on the agenda.
The Governing Board of Trustees is composed of five elected members and serves a four-year term. Elections are held in even-numbered years and terms are staggered to ensure that only 2 or 3 seats are open each election. The Cambrian Board of Trustees works with the Superintendent to:
- Provide direction for the district
- Establish District policies and procedures
- Ensures accountability
- Provide community leadership on behalf of the district and public education
Contact the Governing Board of Trustees
- Mrs. Janet Gillis email: email@example.com
- Mrs. Carol Presunka email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Jarod Middleton email: email@example.com
- Mr. Donald Rocha email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Randy Scofield email: email@example.com
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all Board meetings are held online via Webex. Please look on the CSD home page for login information regarding each meeting.
Regularly scheduled meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. and are held the first and third Thursday of every month, August-June.
Special Board Meetings are scheduled when needed. Meetings dates and start times vary.
Board Protocols & Governance Standards