For 8th Grade Students
Price Promotion Requirements
Students are required to meet the following critieria for promotion from Price:
- Attain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 1.5 overall. Language Arts classes are counted as two grades per quarter.
- Attend school regularly (absent no more than 30 days total for the year).
- Maintain appropriate behavior during all four quarter of the eighth grade school year. Unacceptable behaviors include:
- Suspensions for misbehavior
- Excessive office referrals for misbehavior
- Excessive tardies
- School personnel will notify students and their parents each grading quarter if the student's grade point average falls below 1.5, or if absences exceed 10 days.
- Appeals by students and their parents may be made to the principal, if the above requirements are not being met and ceremony participation is in jeopardy.
Community Service Opportunities
- Good Samaritan Hospital - 14 years and older: 408-559-2345
- Cambrian Little League looking for helpers
- Our elementary schools are looking for helpers with fall festivals - come to the office for more information
- Volunteer Match.org