Homework is an excellent tool to
Please view our Homework Guidelines
- Reinforce skills already taught
- Keep parents informed on student progress
- Provide extension activities (projects, etc.)
- Provide additional learning time
- Set aside a regular time and place for doing homework. Your child should get in the habit of doing homework at the same time each day.
- Your child should do homework with parental support and encouragement.
- All students receive homework at Farnham. Be alert to problems and Teacher Contacts the teacher if you and your child do not understand the assignment.