Parking Lot and Traffic:
- There is NO supervision prior to 8:05 a.m. so please remember to wait in front of the school until the gates open. You are required to wait with your student until the gates open and there is supervision.
- If you live close enough to walk to Farnham, this is highly encouraged. Otherwise, you can park a block or two away from campus and walk onto campus, as the front of the school is very busy.
- If you must drive your student to school, please follow these procedures:
- The drop-off area is in the circle in front of the school on Woodard Road.
- The lane closest to the white curb is for drop-off ONLY. Please stay in your car and allow your student to exit the curbside as quickly as possible. Leadership students will help to open your car door to assist your child in getting out of the car.
- You may also choose to drop off students at the curb on Woodard Road in front of the staff parking lot, but there is no parking allowed in the red zone at the ends.
- Never park across the street and ask your child to cross outside the crosswalk.
- The parking lot is parking ONLY for staff, handicap, visitors, and volunteers. You may drop your child off in the parking lot where the Leadership students will help to open your car door to assist your child in getting out of the car.
- If at all possible, please carpool to help us reduce the vehicle congestion in front of the school.
Slow down, drive cautiously and remember, safety comes first!! Help us keep all of our Falcons safe!