Parking Lot and Traffic
- The drop-off area is in the circle. The lane closest to the white curb is for drop-off ONLY. Please stay in your car and allow your children to exit at the curb as quickly as possible to allow traffic to flow.
- The parking lot is ONLY for Farnham Staff.
- You may also choose to drop your children off along the bus sidewalk. No parking will be allowed in the red zone.
- We encourage you to carpool. The fewer cars driving to the school, the less congestion.
- Please park in the neighborhood and walk into the school.
- Remember, safety comes first!!
Students in grades K – 2 are not allowed to ride bicycles, scooters & skateboards to school unless special arrangements are made. Students in grades 3-5 who ride bicycles, scooters & skateboards to school should know and obey all traffic rules to and from school. By state law, all children under the age of 18 must wear helmets when riding bicycles, scooters & skateboards on a public street. Students must disembark and walk all bicycles, scooters, and/or skateboards on school grounds. Students who choose to ignore rules about safety will not be allowed to bring bicycles, scooters, or skateboards on campus. Students arriving without a helmet will need to call a parent for transportation home, or a helmet before leaving school. Bicycles must be locked and parked in the bicycle rack. The school is not responsible for any damage to or loss of bicycles, scooters, or skateboards. “Wheelie” shoes are not allowed at school.