Parking Lot and Traffic
- Drop off area is in the circle. The lane closest to the white curb is for drop off ONLY. Please stay in your car and allow your children to exit at the curb as quickly as possible to allow traffic to flow.
- The parking lot is for parking ONLY for teachers, visitors, and volunteers. Please DO NOT use the parking lot as a drop-off or pick-up area for your child. Once the parking lot is full, it will be closed off.
- The school bus will drop off students on the new curb with the sidewalk. You may also choose to drop off your children along this sidewalk. No parking will be allowed in the red zone.
- We encourage you to use carpools. The fewer cars driving to the school, the less the congestion.
- Remember, safety comes first!!
Students in grades K – 2 are not allowed to ride bicycles, scooters & skateboards to school unless special arrangements are made. Students in grades 3-5 who ride bicycles, scooters & skateboards to school should know and obey all traffic rules to and from school. By state law all children under the age of 18 must wear helmets when riding bicycles, scooters & skateboards on a public street. Students must disembark and walk all bicycles, scooters, and/or skateboards on school grounds. Students who choose to ignore rules about safety will not be allowed to bring bicycles, scooters or skateboards on campus. Students arriving without a helmet will need to call a parent for transportation home, or a helmet before leaving school. Bicycles must be locked and parked in the bicycle rack. The school is not responsible for any damage to or loss of bicycles, scooters or skateboards. “Wheelie” shoes are not allowed at school.Bicycle, Scooter & Skateboard Rules