Our Behavior Expectations are posted in each classroom.
Bagby Behavioral Expectations
Bagby B's On the Playground:
- Use equipment safely
- Walk to and from the playground
- Use hands and feet in a safe way
- Tell an adult about dangerous things or problems
- Follow adult direction
- Include everyone
- Follow rules of the game
- Solve problems with words, not hands or feet
- Eat your snack in the correct location
- Walk to your line when the bell rings
- Put equipment away in the correct places
- Stay within Boundaries
These Things Are Prohibited:
- Running on asphalt areas (except when playing basketball).
- Climbing fences or playing near outer parameter fences.
- Throwing any objects other than balls. Throwing rocks can result in suspension.
- Kicking balls on the blacktop, into trees, or onto roof.
- Climbing or swinging in trees.
- Playing ball near a building.
- Fighting (including play fighting).
- Name-calling or rude language.
- Playing in drinking fountains and restrooms.
- Rough playing, piling, or jumping on other students.
- Writing or drawing on any school property.
- Bringing balls from home
We will hand out Bagby Bravo cards to students who follow the Bagby B's. Positive reinforcements are provided to students, groups of students, or to an entire class.