Seesaw for School
Seesaw is a platform for student engagement that inspires students of all ages to do their best. Students use creative tools to take pictures, draw, record videos and more to capture learning in a portfolio. Teachers find or create activities to share with students. Families only see their child's work and leave comments and encouragement.
Accessing Seesaw at Home: Students
- Your teacher should have sent you a Home Learning Code (12-letter text code). This is specific to your child - do not share.
- Download the app, Seesaw CLASS, (iOS, Android) or access at https://app.seesaw.me/
- Enter the Home Learning Code to log in.
- If your child has been assigned a Cambrian email address, they may log in with their email address by select Login with Google rather than using the Home Learning Code.
Accessing Seesaw at Home: Parents
- Parents use the app, Seesaw Family app (iOS, Android) or access at https://app.seesaw.me/ to access their child's Seesaw Journal. Teachers will send home information on accessing the FAMILY app. You must first have an invite from your child's teacher!
- Learn about the SeeSaw Family app.
- To learn more about Seesaw for parents.