CSD 2020-21 Local Control and Accountability Plan
Executive Order (EO) N-56-20 was established on April 22, 2020, to address the impact of continued school closures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the local educational agencies’ ability to conduct meaningful annual planning, and the ability to meaningfully engage stakeholders in these processes.
EO N-56-20 issued timeline and approval waivers for the Local Control and Accountability Plan and Budget Overview for Parents as well as waving certain budgetary requirements. The Executive Order also established the requirement that a local educational agency (LEA) adopt a written report (COVID-19 Operations Written Report) explaining to its community the changes to program offerings the LEA has made in response to school closures to address the COVID-19 emergency and the major impacts of such closures on students and families.
CSD LCAP Advisory Committee will be meeting for the 2020-21 school year:
- August 27, 2020 (Virtual)
- September 10, 2020 (Virtual)
- November 12, 2020 (Virtual); 3:30-5p
- December 1, 2020 (Virtual); 3:30-4:30p
- January 14, 2021 (Virtual); 3:30-5p
- February 11, 2021 (Virtual); 3:30-5p
- March 25, 2021 (Virtual); 3:30-5p
- May 11, 2021 (Virtual); 3:30-5p