Seesaw for School
Seesaw is a platform for student engagement that inspires students of all ages to do their best. Students use creative tools to take pictures, draw, record videos and more to capture learning in a portfolio. Teachers find or create activities to share with students. Families only see their child's work and leave comments and encouragement.
Watch this brief overview video to login. More details are below.
Accessing Seesaw at Home: Students
- Your teacher should have sent you a Home Learning Code (12-letter text code). This is specific to your child - do not share.
- Download the app, Seesaw CLASS, (iOS, Android) or access at https://app.seesaw.me/
- Enter the Home Learning Code to log in.
- If your child has been assigned a Cambrian email address, they may log in with their email address rather than using the Home Learning Code.
Accessing Seesaw at Home: Parents
- Parents use the app, Seesaw Family app (iOS, Android) or access at https://app.seesaw.me/ to access their child's Seesaw Journal. Teachers will send home information on accessing the FAMILY app. You must first have an invite from your child's teacher!
- Learn about the SeeSaw Family app.
- To learn more about Seesaw for parents.