Vector Art using vectr.com
Vinyl Master Software
- Build your own Avatar using - http://www.cubeecraft.com/
- How to use an X-acto Knife - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBR_rQ0W_lg
- How to safely use a Hot Glue Gun - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj71LcW_sWI
- Tinkercad - http://www.tinkercard.com
- Using a Scroll Saw - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiwquIdOPjA&t=189sS
- Using the Band Saw - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRGXZnol61I
- Using Drill Press - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ncpMQdMUU
- Orbital Sander - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Ity9p5eeU
Using Tinker CAD (www.tinkercad.com), you'll work with three others to design a three-section articulated arm that attaches to a surface with a screw on one end and holds a picuture of your group on the other end. See pictures for details. Please follow the critiera listed below:
Each section should connect together using a 4mm size bolt that is 35mm long held with a nylon nut.
Section 1 - Attaches to the wall vertically and should have a horizontal hole to accomodate a 4mm size wood screw. The vertical part can be up to 40mm tall and should be at least 10mm thick in order to support the entire three-segment arm.
Section 2 - Connects section 1 and section 3 with horizontal holes on both sides.
Section 3 - Should attach to section 2 with a horizontal hole on one end and on the other end have a vertical slot to hold a pictue of your team!
Oveall dimensions of each part should not exceed 60mm long x 20mm wide x 20mm high and should print in less than 30 minutes.