Cambrian School District Technology Plan
Tech Task Force Develops Comprehensive 5-Year Plan
The CSD Technology Plan was unanimously accepted by the Governing Board of Trustees at the April 4, 2019 meeting. Director of EdTech Jacqueline Smith and Director of Informational Technology Mujtaba Rauf presented the comprehensive, 72-page plan and explained the process that took place to create it. Thirty six members of the Cambrian community assembled for four days over four months to brainstorm and develop the comprehensive technology plan.
The CSD Tech Plan will serve students today and for the next 5 years, and is aligned with the CSD Strategic Plan and LCAP goals. The Task Force worked collaboratively to develop a student-centered technology plan that ensures equity of access to digital tools and provides learning opportunities across the District. The goals laid out in the plan are centered around eight objectives: student centered learning, equity of access and opportunities, alignment with Strategic Plan and LCAP, culture of innovation, next generation skills, staff development and support, resource planning, and research informed.
The Plan includes three main initiatives:
- 1st initiative: Digital curriculum, tools, data and assessment
- 2nd initiative: Instructional practices and professional learning
- 3rd initiative: Infrastructure, hardware and security
Please click the link below to review the Technology Plan:
Each year, we hold an annual review of the Technology Plan and provided our stakeholders with an update on our progress. Pleasee see the presentations from the meetings below.
- Technology Plan Annual Review Meeting - May 7, 2020
- Technology Plan Annual Review Meeting - March 23, 2021
- Meeting feedback: Initiative 1, Initiative 2, Initiative 3
- Technology Plan Annual Review Meeting - March 31, 2022