Student Breakfast and Lunch
All breakfasts and lunches will be complimentary (no cost) for the entire 2022-23 school year. Even though school meals are free this year, we encourage you to complete the meal application to take advantage of additional benefits for you and your family, while also helping with school funding.
Additional Benefits for families may include:
- Provide additional funding for state and federal programs and services in our schools
- Qualify your family for discounted rates on home internet service
- Qualify your student for free or discounted fees to participate in activities
- Determine eligibility to receive Pandemic EBT benefits.
The complimentary (free and reduced) meal and benefit forms can be found at: https://family.titank12.com/application/new?identifier=DWRE4B
This extra funding supports Cambrian's:
- Counseling, Intervention, and Reading/Math support (Title I)
- Professional Development for all staff (Title II)
- Immigration and English Learner students (Title III)
- Middle School support for English Learners (Title IV)
- Supplemental Services – Teacher Aides, Psychologist Services, Community Liaisons, Software Licenses for students, Teacher Instructional Support, and Instructional materials.
Note - All food shall be consumed in the appropriate eating areas designated by school officials.
Cambrian Food Supervisor