This page is all about your math binder. Everything that you will need is located here. If something is underlined that means you can print out a copy if you need to. When you open your binder this is the order in which you should see everything.
The first divider labeled: Reference
The second divider labeled: NotesThe third divider is learning logs.
- Discussion Frames for Math Talks
- Classroom Scavenger Hunt
- Website Scavenger Hunt
- Online Textbook Sign On
- How to Set Up Your Homework Paper
- How to Do Homework Corrections
- The 5D Process
- How to Set Up a Learning Log
- Closure Problems
- How to RETAKE a test/quiz
The fourth divider is core problems.
- Learning Log #2
- Chapter 3 Closure Problems
The fith divider is homework.Homework goes from the first assignemt to the last assignment. So when looking at any binder, the most current assignment is the last thing.