Object of the Game: To become the server.
How to play:
- To begin, four people enter the court (one person per square). The person in square D is the server.
- To serve, the ball is dropped down and as the ball bounces back up, the server hits it into one of the other three square.
- The server must stand in the serving area until they have finished serving.
- In the event of a bad serve, the person receiving the serve may choose instead to catch the ball and request a new serve.
- The ball may bounce only once in any square before the player hits it into another square.
· When a foul occurs, the person who is responsible leaves her/his square and goes to the end of the challenge line. The other players move up one square (counterclockwise), leaving square A open for a new player.
- Allowing the ball to bounce more or less than once on the blacktop before returning it
- Hitting the ball out of bounds or on a line
- Failing to return a ball coming into your square
- Catching/throwing the ball and/or hitting the ball more than once.