Object of the game: To become the server.How to play:
- To begin, two players enter the court.
- To serve, the server hits the ball from her/his hand down onto the black top.
- Once the opponent attempts to return the serve, the game has officially started.
- In the event of a bad serve, the person receiving the serve may choose instead to catch the ball and request a new serve.
- During the entire game, the ball must hit the blacktop, the wall, and the blacktop again before being hit by the opposing player. The ball may bounce only once before being hit.
- The winner has the privilege of serving in the next game. After two wins in a row, they must go to the end of the line and allow two new players to enter the court.
- Allowing the ball to bounce more or less than once on the blacktop before returning it.
- Hitting the ball out of bounds, on a line, over the wall, and/or the corner of the wall.
- Failing to return the ball.
- Interfering with another player while she/he is trying to return the ball.