Object of the game: To wrap the ball completely around the pole in your hitting direction.
How to play:
- To begin, the first person offers the challenger the choice between:
- Choice of side/direction
- To serve, the ball must be tossed in the air and hit.
- The ball must go around the pole one time before being hit by the opposing player.
- The winner has the privilege of unwinding the ball. after two wins in a row, they must go to the end of the line and allow two new players to enter the court.
- Touching the pole, rope, and/or the court boundaries.
- Catching/throwing the ball.
- Hitting the ball more than once.