Classified Employment Selection Process
Applicants for classified positions can expect the following selection process:
- Complete and submit an application. Applications are accepted as openings occur. You may use the Cambrian School District Classified Application found here. It can be downloaded, printed, filled out and mailed. Or, you may complete an application at the District Office between 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1p.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
- Selected applicants are interviewed by a team.
- Reference checks are completed for finalists.
- Employment is offered to the selected finalist. A job offer is conditional ending the successful completion of a background check and tuberculosis screening.
- Employment is subject to the approval of the Cambrian School District Board of Trustees. Welcome to the exemplary staff of the Cambrian Schools! We look forward to doing all that we can to help you succeed and grow in your profession.
The Cambrian School District is an equal opportunity employer. The application process continues until all positions are filled.
To view or print a PDF document you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader.
Cambrian School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer